What's it for?
Natural friendly bacteria supplement recommended for daily use.
Who's it for?
For babies, toddlers and school-age children up to 12 years old.
Provides 3 billion live cultures + 0.75g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres.
OptiBac 'For babies & children'
- 3 billion bacteria count per sachet, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Contains the following live cultures strains, which have been extensively researched in babies and children:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
- All strains tested and shown to survive to reach the gut alive
- Natural source of fibre
- Sugar-free, with no artificial flavours or colourings
- Provides a good alternative to friendly bacteria yoghurts and yoghurt drinks, which are often high in sugar
- Easy to take – simply mix with cold food or drinks
- Does not require refrigeration – the supplement is enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet tor maximum protection
- Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents
- Suitable for vegetarian and gluten-free diets
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, including women expecting a Caesarean birth, can safely take this supplement too.
Please note: this is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat, nor diagnose any medical conditions.